17-01-2016 10:05 AM
Free member
Thanked 30 Times
in 16 Posts
GUYS CHECK OUT THIS PRODUCT I AM WORKING ON...ITS ONE OF MY HOBBIES..MADE A PROMO VID

So I am making a product called MasterkungAudio and its going to be quality royalty free audio.

Here is a promo vid I did with a mate..Let me know what you think???

Regards,

Daniel

The Following 1 User Say Thank You to DanKung For This Useful Post:
snoopdogg (01-26-2016)
GUYS CHECK OUT THIS PRODUCT I AM WORKING ON...ITS ONE OF MY HOBBIES..MADE A PROMO VID
17-01-2016, 10:50 AM
Administrator
Thanked 855 Times
in 453 Posts

Nice work with the music and the graphics moving in the video. Looks like it will be a really cool product!

The Following 1 User Say Thank You to Sam Bakker For This Useful Post:
17-01-2016, 07:06 PM
Thanked 3 Times
in 5 Posts

Looks like something I"d like to get.  Keep me updated when you launch, and if you currently have any other similar products. 

The Following 1 User Say Thank You to chris chicas For This Useful Post:
DanKung (01-21-2016)
17-01-2016, 07:31 PM
Free member
Thanked 30 Times
in 16 Posts

Hey thanks man!

Will keep you posted, it will be very affordable and you will get access to an entire library of stuff that is made to trending videos. The content is royalty free and copyright free, supervised by legally trained musicians like me.

I am doing another product on basic E business legal and non legal concepts too. Look out for them!

Regards,

Daniel

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DanKung For This Useful Post:
3plus6 (01-20-2016)
dion rupert (01-28-2016)
18-01-2016, 12:48 AM
Founding Member
Thanked 147 Times
in 83 Posts

I think you've nailed down two very nice niches there for yourself Dan. The bonus being they fully align with who you are. A Legal product and a Music product. 

Any type of music product buyer list will respond well to Video based products .. and those are the top of the JVZoo food chain as far as sales go.

I think you're on to a winner! Will keep an eye out!

The Following 1 User Say Thank You to davidgoldfinch For This Useful Post:
DanKung (01-21-2016)
20-01-2016, 03:00 PM
Free member
Thanked 194 Times
in 274 Posts

Will keep you posted, it will be very affordable and you will get access to an entire library of stuff that is made to trending videos. The content is royalty free and copyright free, supervised by legally trained musicians like me. 

Great work alright! I am definitely interested in seeing what you have at launch, please let me know when it's happening, thanks!
The Following 1 User Say Thank You to 3plus6 For This Useful Post:
DanKung (01-21-2016)
26-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Thanked 5 Times
in 6 Posts
Great I am always looking for music to use in videos that is not copywrite and royalty free
The Following 1 User Say Thank You to snoopdogg For This Useful Post:
DanKung (01-29-2016)
21-02-2016, 05:19 PM
Free member
Thanked 4 Times
in 10 Posts

great job!

The Following 1 User Say Thank You to shaunling For This Useful Post:
Register Now To Post On This Thread