11-01-2017 09:12 AM
Free member
Thanked 2 Times
in 1 Posts
Bruce Pott Intro

Hello Everyone! I am a retired business owner who tired of retirement and at the young age of 69 am starting an online business. All help and suggestion will be Greatly Appreciated.
The Following 1 User Say Thank You to successinnercircle For This Useful Post:
srecko olujic (03-07-2017)
Bruce Pott Intro
07-03-2017, 08:13 AM
Administrator
Thanked 375 Times
in 525 Posts

Oh wow I gotta applaud that. Way to go! Well, my advice would be definitely to get a good product idea and find a good developer and go create one. This has been proven to work and it will build you a buyers list in the process that makes everything much easier. 

Only Honest IM Product Reviews: www.themstorm.com

The Following 1 User Say Thank You to srecko olujic For This Useful Post:
Bruce Pott Intro
17-05-2017, 07:44 PM
Verified Expert
Thanked 3 Times
in 8 Posts
Hi Bruce,

Hey, I turn 59 this year. I'm not in the same place as you but close enough to feel a connection. I'm looking to team up with a few motivated Bakker's Board member to create a master mind group. I'd like for us to be able to support one another, hold each other accountable for actionable steps the 60 day launch class. Also, help review strategies, useful products and hopefully help keep one another from stepping on land mines. LOL

I've learned you simply don't know what you don't know and what you don't know can blow your legs off. ;-) (put you out of business) I have some experience in the online world; however, I don't consider myself a know it all. If you would be interested in joining a master mind group... Let's chat!

Sincerely,

Rod Noran (Okieaphil)
Joplin, MO
USA
The Following 1 User Say Thank You to Okieaphil For This Useful Post:
Register Now To Post On This Thread