28-12-2016 10:03 PM
Founding Member
Thanked 182 Times
in 256 Posts
When are the glitches in Bakkers Board going to be fixed?

There seems to be SO MANY glitches these days, which have been here for months now; am I the only one experiencing these?

- sometimes (more often than not) when you click on a post, nothing shows but a blank screen. The only way to fix this is to type something into a post and hit enter, after which the whole thread will show. 

- often when you click on '2' (for the next page on a thread from page 1) nothing happens - you just stay on the same page (in this example page 1)

- many times when you start typing, no spaces are shown between the words and you end up with one BIG gibberish word; you ten need to arrow back and click the space bar between each word to create the required space.

Is / has anyone else having / had these problems or others?

Very frustrating!

The Following 1 User Say Thank You to 3plus6 For This Useful Post:
When are the glitches in Bakkers Board going to be fixed?
31-12-2016, 09:22 AM
Administrator
Thanked 796 Times
in 454 Posts

There seems to be SO MANY glitches these days, which have been here for months now; am I the only one experiencing these?

- sometimes (more often than not) when you click on a post, nothing shows but a blank screen. The only way to fix this is to type something into a post and hit enter, after which the whole thread will show. 

- often when you click on '2' (for the next page on a thread from page 1) nothing happens - you just stay on the same page (in this example page 1)

- many times when you start typing, no spaces are shown between the words and you end up with one BIG gibberish word; you ten need to arrow back and click the space bar between each word to create the required space.

Is / has anyone else having / had these problems or others?

Very frustrating!

Hey,

Thanks for letting me know - I've noticed it but not much. We've got a new developer now working on the forum. Ill pass this onto him to fix asap :)  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sam Bakker For This Useful Post:
3plus6 (01-01-2017)
Dale Williams (01-01-2017)
Register Now To Post On This Thread